Drawing on Erving Goffman’s dramaturgical theory, discuss how the following groups engage in impression management: athletes, college instructors, parents, physicians, and politicians.
Consider what kind of image these groups want to present to their individual audience and how they achieve that goal. For example, physicians usually want to convey that they are the expert on medicine, and they want to appear confident, caring and understanding before their patients. This is just something for you to think about.
- Include introduction and conclusion
- Include well discussed and developed arguments and present your ideas in a logical and coherent way .
- At least 1000 words for each writing assignment, but no more than 2500 words (excluding references)
- Include a separate reference page that provides the source of any statistics, facts, or abstracted information taken from other sources, and follow APA format for your references
- Use proper references/citations in the main body of your essay and always use quotation marks when you cite directly from the source.
- Check spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure before submission
- Avoid plagiarism