The purpose of this paper is
- to assess an organization that has undergone recent changes that have impacted a local community = Use organization in article: Organization Communication To Achieve Change (attached) see www.wally.org).
- determine whether these changes positively or negatively impacted the community.
- Include the following in your paper:
- Explained how the identified change was communicated to the community.
- Critiqued the communication techniques used by organizational leaders, including how the techniques had an impact on the organization and community.
- Provided specific examples as to how these changes impacted the community and explanations as to why each community was impacted by change.
- Analyzed the benefits of and/or consequences from the change.
- Provided recommendations for sustaining the change in the future and/or improving future changes for both the organization and the community (including examples and supported with leadership theory and outside research).
Total pages 8, – Total references7 (3 articles attached please use)
Use these Research Paper Headings
- Description of Organization that Underwent Change
- Explain if change was positive or negative on Community
- Organizational Communication to Local Community
- How was change communicated
- Critique of Organization Communication Techniques
- Include description of impact of communication on the community
- Provide at least 2 examples of how changes impacted community
- Why was community impacted
- Benefit and Consequences from Change
- Recommendation for Sustaining Change and Future Changes
- 2 examples supported by leadership theory and outside research
Bazeley, J. W., Waller, J., &Resnis, E. (2014). Engaging Faculty in Scholarly Communication Change: A Learning Community Approach. Journal Of Librarianship & Scholarly Communication, 2(3), 1-13. doi:10.7710/2162-3309.1129