After reading “The Gospel Message” article in the Module/Week 4 Reading & Study folder, answer the following questions (250–500 words total). These questions must be answered in separate paragraphs.
1. What are various ways the gospel message is perceived in our culture?
2. What are some specific moral reasons people may reject the gospel message?
3. What are some specific emotional reasons people may reject the gospel message?
4. What are some specific intellectual reasons people may reject the gospel message?
5. What can Christians do to address these objections and better communicate the gospel message?
Note: Scripture, course content, or research must be included in your answers where appropriate and must be cited properly with in-text citations and a reference, works cited or bibliography section at the end of your thread. See links in Assignment Instructions for details how to cite content to avoid plagiarism. Review the Discussion Board Forum 2 Instructions and grading rubric before completing this assignment.
3 OF THE SIX REFERENCES PROVIDED WILL BE FINE