Reflection Exercise Instructions
In this assignment, you will reflect on and demonstrate what you have learned over the duration of this course by responding to 3 questions of your choice from the following list:
What are significant steps in the criminal justice process from the point of view of both prosecution and the defendant?
How are the federal and state judicial systems alike and different?
Who are the institutional representatives involved in the criminal process? Explain their duties and necessity in the process.
What are factors influencing the decision makers and participants in the criminal justice process?
How are biblical principles integrated in criminal justice processes?
For each of the questions you choose to answer, you must respond using 250–300 words. You must cite at least 1 source in addition to your textbook per question in current APA formatting. Sources must be peer-reviewed and published within the last 10 years. A reference a page must also be included for the in-text citations used.
Your Reflection Exercise is due through SafeAssign by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
Reflection Exercise Grading Rubric
0 to 80 points
· 3 questions from the list provided have been answered.
· Answers are 250–300 words.
· Thoughtful analysis of issue presented.
Current APA Formatting
0 to 30 points
· Each answer has 1 citation in addition to the textbook.
· Formatting of citations is correct.
· References are listed for each answer.
· References are formatted correctly.
Spelling, Grammar, and Mechanics
0 to 30 points
· Proper spelling, grammar, and mechanics are used.