Principles of logistics management
Principles of Logistics Management
In supply management, one component to explore is how an organization’s supply chain helps to achieve a strategic advantage in the marketplace. What steps/actions would an organization take to determine whether the supply management operation has the appropriate internal competencies to achieve competitive advantage?
- Wisner, J.D., Tan, K.-C., & Leong, G. (2012).Principles of Supply Chain Management(3rd ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9780538475464
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Chapter 2: Purchasing and Supply Management
- Davila, E. (2010, April 6).What is supply chain management?.[Video]. Retrieved from http://youtu.be/Mi1QBxVjZAw
- This video supports the chapter readings for this week.