Integrated marketing communication plan
- Length: 2500 words (+/-10%)
- Marks out of: 100
- Weighting: 40% of the course (MKT2001)
- Date due: 05 September 2017
- This assignment should be submitted individually. It is not a team assignment.
Please note you have to use a real organisation in your assignment
- You need to develop an integrated marketing communication plan for a brand of your choice. The brand should be chosen from any one of the two product groups, cellular phones or motor vehicles.
- Example, Samsung (cellular phones) or Toyota (motor vehicles), or any other brand. You should base your IMC plan on a specific variant of the brand (for instance, if motor vehicles are chosen, the variant could be Toyota Corolla; or you could even focus on a specific variant of the Corolla etc. The focus of the IMC plan should be determined by you.
- The IMC plan needs to be developed for a minimum of 3 months or a maximum of 12 months.
- You are required to use the combination of which-ever IMC mix tools you feel are relevant to the target audience. You do not necessarily have to use all of the IMC tools.
- The IMC plan should follow the correct report format. Please refer to the course reading on ‘Report Writing’. This can be located in ‘Course Readings DiReCt’.
- Introduction and brief background of the company and brand/product.
- Marketing communication objectives
- Target audience
- Brand/product positioning
Creative /message strategy
- IMC mix (IMC tools)
- Mock-ups / illustrations
- Media strategy
- Media budget
- List of references