Education research proposal
Choose ONE of the following questions for your research proposal:
- Does the use of behaviourist techniques in the classroom provide better learning outcomes when dealing with students with attention deficit?
- To what extent does parental involvement in children’s education relate to school performance over the course of the early grades?
- Do parental involvement levels differ by family social, demographic, and contextual characteristics?
- What forms of parent involvement are most highly correlated with children’s outcomes?
This research will include:
- An overview of the issue, the systematic steps needed to create a compelling statement of participation; collect the data; justify the ethical implications and the need for ethical practice.
- A proposal, justification, explanation of the benefits of the proposal, context/background and relevance (What does it mean for the school or the classroom? how is this idea valuable? Why is it necessary to do this research?
- Methods, data collection&approach (How this research will happen).
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the importance of the relationship between quality leadership and research
- Headings and subheadings