Topic: The cultural differences in business negotiations with American and Chinese partners.
Initial situation / problem situation: today: Globalization and digitization -> Conflict potential: misunderstandings due to cultural differences -> Stereotypes & prejudices
Aim: To avoid “stumbling blocks” in intercultural business relationships, especially with American and Chinese partners, to ensure successful cooperation between business partners (-> Strengthening negotiating competence).
Body (Main Part):
- How do cultural misunderstandings arise?
- Definition of stereotypes
- Stereotype “American” (general)
- Special features -> Business negotiations with Americans
- Stereotype “Chinese” (general)
- Special features -> Business negotiations with Chinese
A brief summary of the results (“Tips for an Appropriate Negotiation for Central Europeans with Americans and Chinese”)