Community Teaching Plan: Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
INSTRUCTIONS FOR Benchmark – Community Teaching Plan: Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
Note: This is an individual assignment. Applying what you have learned thus far, develop a community teaching proposal designed to address the needs of your community (CHICAGO).
Select one of the following as the focus for the teaching plan:
- Primary Prevention/Health Promotion
- Secondary Prevention/Screenings for a Vulnerable Population
- Environmental Issues
Complete the “Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal.” This will help you organize your plan and create an outline for the written assignment.
- After completing the teaching proposal, review the teaching plan with a community health and public health provider in your local community.
- Request feedback (strengths and opportunities for improvement) from the provider.
- Complete the “Community Teaching Experience” form.
APA format is required for essays only. Solid academic writing is always expected.
Cite a MINIMUM of 4 REFERENCES(2011 to 2017).It should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
This assignment uses a RUBRIC. Please review the rubric STEP BY STEP prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. Also Concentrate on the EXCELLENT COLUMN.
Top of Form
ATTACHED ARE :
-Community Work Plan Proposal Form.
-Community Teaching Experience Form.
APA Style Guide.