BUS 521 Chapters 1 to 3
BUS 521 – Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Please create each one according to the assignment instructions and rubric that I will upload after order is placed.
Please refrain from using vague, ambiguous, non-descriptive and unsubstantiated wording (ie: sometimes, lots of, that year, those things, they outpaced everyone). My goal is to receive a letter grade of A or between 90% -100% on the assignments. I will be available and want the writer to communicate with me in a timely manner no matter what the request. I have no problem providing additional materials or assisting in anyway. I do not want to have to rewrite the paper or revise it myself after sending several revision requests to the writer with the same errors as was my experience last quarter.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ASSIGNMENTS
All four parts of the assignments must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Note: Wikipedia, blogs, unqualified/unreliable sources, and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. Reference material should be dated within the last 5 years and come from journals, books, e-books, websites, etc.
Required Course Textbook and Resource:
***This assignment covers chapters 1- 3 of the required textbook****
Abrams, R. (2012). Entrepreneurship: A real-world approach. Palo Alto, CA: PlanningShop.
Electronic Financial Worksheets. (2012). Palo Atlo, CA: PlanningShop.
Course Supplemental Resources
Brik, A. B., Rettab, B., &Mellahi, K. (2011). Market orientation, corporate responsibility, and business performance.Journal of Ethics,99(3), 307-324.
Hult, G. T. (2011). Market-focused sustainability: Market orientation plus. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 39(1), 1-6.
Jeong, H., Cho, H., Jones, A., Lee, S. & Lee S. (2012). Business process models for integrated supply chain planning in open business environment. Journal of Service Science and Management (JSSM), 5(1), 1-13..
Noruzi, M. R., &Irani, F. N. H. (2011). Strategy, strategic planning, marketing: What are the implications of strategic thinking in market development? Contemporary Marketing Review, 1(3), 26-29.
Nolan, S. (2012). Leadership. Strategic HR Review, 11(2), 63.
Waweru, M. A. S. (2011).Comparative analysis of competitive strategy implementation.Journal of Management Strategy, 2(3), 49.
Assignment 1: Business Plan Part I – Business Vision
Note: Refer to scenarios and reading assignments from previous weeks to complete this assignment.
Imagine you are hired by a new start-up company. You are tasked to recognize and explore a new business opportunity of creating a new product or service for your company. As part of your new business vision, you will create a business plan describing all keys elements of the business opportunity which will ultimately be presented to an executive team in a venture capital group for possible funding and execution.
Part I of the business plan will describe your business vision you plan to undertake in your company.
Write a minimum of six (6) pages in which you:
- Compile a business vision about the type of product or service you think your company needs to develop. Next, describe the business values and corporate values that you want to create.
Thoroughly compiled a business vision about the type of product or service you
think your company needs to develop. Thoroughly described the business values and corporate values that you want to create.
- Determine the need for the new product or service. Next, provide an overview of the market you intend to enter, and defend why this market is ripe for the introduction of this product or service at this particular time.
Thoroughly determined the need for the new product or service. Thoroughly provided an overview of the market you intend to enter; thoroughly defended why this market is ripe for the introduction of this product or service at this particular
- Determine the type of business model you will use for your new business opportunity. Support your response.
Thoroughly determined the type of business model you will use for your new business opportunity. Thoroughly supported your response.
- Formulate a feasibility analysis, and determine whether the new product or service is feasible. Identify the roadblocks that you will likely face.
Thoroughly formulated a feasibility analysis; thoroughly determined whether the new product or service is feasible. Thoroughly identified the road- blocks that you will likely face.
- Evaluate the data from your analysis, considering the source and time period. Justify the future financial condition of your company.